Job ID: r13379
What You'll Do:
The Criteo AI Lab is pioneering innovations in computational advertising. As the center of scientific excellence in the company, we deliver both fundamental and applied scientific leadership through published research, product innovations and new technologies powering the company’s products.
The Criteo AI Lab operates within the spectrum of two main roles:
Applied Research: Our Scientists fully-leverage the advantage of working in a machine-learning driven organization by partnering closely with our product and engineering counter-parts to deliver cutting-edge solutions to the challenges in online advertising.
Academic Contributions: The Research Scientists at Criteo are encouraged and fully-supported to publish their works at international conferences, collaborate with academic partners, file for patents, release datasets and help establish the state-of-art in computational advertising.
- Understand and shape the product direction by contributing innovative ideas, specifically as a result of data mining and experimental data modeling
- Identify new research opportunities at Criteo and lead the exploration of these ideas and pursue patents/publications where appropriate.
- Interact with other teams to define interfaces and understand and resolve dependencies
- Maintain world-class academic credentials through publications, presentations, external collaborations and service to the research community.
- Develop high-performance algorithms, test and implement the algorithms in scalable and product-ready code.
- Adversarial Machine Learning
- Recommender Systems
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Computer Vision
- Transfer Learning
- Causal Learning
Who You Are:
- Master Degree/PhD in Machine Learning or a related field.
- Strong hands-on skills in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Experience in conducting and reporting results of original and collaborative research with publications.
- Prior experience in online advertising is a plus.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.