What You'll Do:
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state-of-the-art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Product Engineering team builds the products that make Criteo tick: from developing industry leading machine learning techniques, to building high scale/low latency real-time applications (over 5M QPS, handling over 300 Bn HTTP requests daily), to delivering first class client interfaces, both API and UI, with forward-thinking UX at their core, all using state of the art technology.
During your apprenticeship (1-3 years) and according to your choice, skills and interest, you can tackle one of the following subjects:
- Backend: contribute to the introduction of a performance-oriented design in our core web applications.
- Full stack: build an analytics application from the data pipeline to the front-end
- Frontend: Design and implement a component in a web application that will be used to manipulate big JSON markup easily. The goal is to provide a tool to create or change layout banners in a simple and efficient way.
- Quality improvement of our most valuable datasets, including fraud and low-relevance data detection.
- In a team of 5-7, you will be working closely with your mentor to drive your project, design and ensure best practices are applied. You can ask questions and participate in all knowledge-sharing sessions/workshops, etc. You are encouraged to actively voice your ideas whilst learning how to build and ship quality code into production which will likely affect millions of users instantly.
Who You Are:
- You are enrolled in school for study in Computer Science or Statistics/Math background.
- Your school could provide an apprenticeship contract.
- You know your coding basics and understand that the future of network engineering is software defined.
- You are a strong communicator and a team player who can work efficiently with others and you are fluent in English.
- You want to discover web-based applications and basic Linux knowledge.
- Front-end experience with modern frameworks (Angular, React, ...) interests you
- You want hands-on experience of the best practices in API design and development
- You already have experience in Object Oriented Programming (C#, Python, Java...) or if you occasionally participate in coding competitions.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.