Job ID: r15644
What You'll Do:
As New Business Executive for Criteo Enterprise Central Europe & Middle East, your role is to convert leads and create new opportunities on global and regional accounts leveraging the most advanced sales Enhancement tools and Commercial methodologies. You develop a clear and strategy action plan for every retailer or marketplace on the defined account list.
In our Enterprise New Business team we want our current and future team members to have a real curiosity about the AdTech industry, and to be excited about enabling their clients reach their marketing goals with trusted and impactful advertising. As part of this team you will :
- You partner with Business Development Representatives to research prospects and create outreach strategies.
- Your target clients will largely consist of large-sized retailer & marketplace businesses in DACH, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
- You’ll be able to sell Criteo Commerce Media, including both Criteo’s Monetization solutions (Retail Media) and Activation (Marketing Solutions).
- Your main activity will be the planning and execution of action plans, executed to consistently hit Revenue and margin targets. This is a value sales role that requires the ability to nurture relationships, whilst operating efficiently and effectively.
- In this role, we expect you to build great relationships with all the internal stakeholders that will operate with you: marketing, legal, technical, account managers, product specialists and more.
- You are keen to consolidate your position in the industry as thought leader, organizing, and attending events, being always up to date with the latest market trends and news.
- You also engage on regular basis with the market with a social selling activity to increase your and Criteo’s brand awareness.
- Persevere and think big picture.
- Play an ongoing role as an evangelist for Criteo Commerce Media
Who You Are:
- You are autonomous and independent in your role as New Business Executive, yet also a team player.
- You are comfortable in face2face meetings, cold-calling and video calls, and ready to use tools such as Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Outreach to increase volume and maximize your conversion rate.
- You have consultative selling and closing skills that are advanced. You’re able to pitch multiple Ad Tech products and make a clear and compelling pitch which is customized based on your prospective clients marketing goals and clearly connected to their longer-term strategy. You’re able to adapt your pitch to the client using multiple technology solutions. You are used to mastering discovery questions, and you’re familiar with at least one sales methodology e.g. Sandler, SPIN.
- You have a deep understanding of the Ad Tech Industry and a lengthy proven track record of success in technology sales, complex and multi-product. A significant amount of your experience should be in Enterprise Sales and preferably working with large retailers and marketplaces.
- You are able to accurately forecast and are able to proactively manage your pipeline. You may be managing up to 50 large-sized prospects at any given time. You have a clear strategy and plan on the next steps with each prospect in your pipeline, who you engage with regularly.
- You love achieving, and have a track record of high performance of achieving sales quotas, and are able to lead through ambiguity and complexity, in a strategic and consultative way.
- You have excellent analytical skills and you are a data-driven decision maker, able to use data and numbers to formulate and sustain business proposals/plans. You are able to provide an account plan for these accounts for the upcoming rolling 12 months.
- You have a demonstrated ability to break into new accounts and build business in your market. You have an ability to break into traditional industry as well as emerging verticals. You know the key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats on your market. You go after the highest potential prospects on your market
- You can leverage personal connections and network to unblock business right after you get the proper training on the products.
- You also have experience in both remote work, as well as building in person relationships with clients.
- You are fluent in English and German
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.