What You'll Do:
The Strategic Finance team’s core mission is to help Criteo make more effective decisions. We aim to build long term company value, and we achieve this by connecting company strategy with world-class execution, setting up financial goals, understanding and sharing the drivers our business, delivering accurate financial results, all while managing risks and keeping an eye out for opportunities.
- Partner with the AMS Senior Leadership Team and CMO to help set the strategic direction for the business.
- Identify, drive and implement transformational business plans across the portfolio, including growth, new markets, M&A and cost efficiency.
- Oversee of strategic planning, including investments and annual operating budgets, to ensure optimal utilization of financial resources.
- Establish annual financial goals; monitor and analyze performance against these objectives.
- Partner with leadership in a CFO /”COO” capacity to monitor and manage operating reviews, budget and forecast reviews, and other operational finance duties as required. As a true business partner, proactively offer insights to continuously improve the business model and strive for operational excellence.
- Leverage your commercial experience and knowledge to identify areas of strategic interest and frame approaches to tackle them.
- Ensure linkage to central functions (including Product) in execution of country initiatives, deployment of new products/capabilities and alignment with company-wide missions.
- Lead cross functional teams to discover, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to perform strategic analysis and research
Who You Are:
- 10+ years experience working closely with senior leadership
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, pragmatic, commercial, highly analytical, clear communicator, comfortable with ambiguity
- Successful track record operating, partnering with and influencing exec-level stakeholders
- Excel at solving unstructured problems
- Able to lead cross-functional teams without authority
- Having a Global mindset
- Strong knowledge of the adtech industry or in any advertising / marketing related business is a plus
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us :
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is: $154,480 - $212,410
Certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.