Job ID: r16153
What You'll Do:
As an Account Executive at Criteo, you'll be vital to the continued expansion of our business around the world, you'll work with a fantastic international team, and be rewarded for excellence. This is a closing role, ideal for someone with BDR or Sales/Closing experience (Ad-Tech/Mar-Tech sellers strongly encouraged to apply).
What You'll Do
- Manage full sales cycle, from prospecting to close for companies with less than $1B in revenue
- Collaborating with other members of the sales team as well creative designers, technical implementation team, account management, data analytics, among others
- Develop client relationships at all levels, from CMO to Brand Managers
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
Who You Are:
- Relevant BDR or sales/closing experience
- A consistent track record of being a top performer, preferably in the Ad-Tech industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You are comfortable in cold-calling and Video-calls, and ready to use tools such as Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Outreach to increase volume and maximize your conversion rate.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. full-time with no restriction and be available during standard east coast hours
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
For employees based in the US, certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is:$65,000 - $85,000