What You'll Do:
Criteo is in search of an organized, self-motivated Account Strategist to join our team. You will be working directly with clients to optimize their campaigns, communicate their needs internally, assisting with reporting and lead performance reviews.
You will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and up-selling post sale communications with our client partners.
This position will be responsible for analyzing an assortment of metrics for all ads served, communicating opportunities and issues/concerns internally to all parties involved and being the client’s “Go-To” person for any questions. You will monitor and optimize existing campaigns to help with increasing our revenue while cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients.
We have open Account Strategy roles with various seniority levels, teams, and locations. Our open roles are for teams who onboard and manage new advertisers and for teams who work with existing advertisers. Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Acquisition team who will contact you about the most appropriate role for you.
What You'll Do
- Managing the day-to-day relationships with client partners to ensure we exceed their goals and expectations.
- Digging deep into the campaign data to build future client strategy
- Lead regular client check-ins and business reviews, communicating optimizations made along with the planned road map.
- Internally escalating any issues and concerns raised by clients.
- Work with internal campaign management team to ensure campaigns are running smoothly, goals are being met and technical issues are being troubleshooted timely and effectively
- If on the Onboarding Team
- Partner with the sales team to upsell accounts and drive additional revenue through insightful learning recommendations
- Ensure on-boarding of new client partners is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner.
Who You Are:
Who You Are
- 2+ years of direct client management experience in a data driven environment
- Proven experience in managing and growing client relationships in a fast-paced, innovative, and revenue driven environment.
- Self-driven and highly motivated to provide outstanding service and optimal performance of campaigns for all clients.
- A Track record of proven analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to navigate and collaborate with other internal departments to produce positive results for clients and the company
- Superior communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- 2+ years of direct advertising/marketing industry experience or related.
- Experience working with eCommerce Retail clients a plus.
- Experience onboarding new customers and partnering closely with Sales to accelerate growth and drive value to clients during their first few months live.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us :
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is: $81,440 - $111,980
Certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.