What You'll Do:
The Retail Media team owns relationships with our top retail partners which play a critical role in Criteo's continued success in the North American market. As the Strategic Partner Manager of Retail Media, you will directly engage and develop relationships with some of the world’s largest agencies and advertisers. You will promote customer conversations through developing strategic client-centered stories and actionable insights for positive growth and relationship outcomes. In that, you will craft and implement strategic commercial programs through working cross functionally with internal teams to upsell and ultimately ensure continued revenue growth.
You will enjoy a birds eye view on the massive transformation occurring in the retail media landscape as advertising shifts to retail. We're uniquely situated to help shape how retailers grow their businesses in the digital age.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Responsible for growing Criteo’s revenue across top tier retail partner on the Retail Media team
- Establish Criteo as a commerce leader in retail media across the agency ecosystem – inclusive of the major and independent US holding companies and agencies
- Source new relationships and maintain existing relationships with shopper marketing agencies and brands in region
- Manage the day to day relationship with large customer clients to make sure they stay satisfied
- Drive and strengthen key partnerships by providing solution-focused proposals that achieve agency and client goals
- Collaborate with the client services team to ensure that the on-boarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner and that campaign goals are met (ROI, ROAS, Revenue…)
- Liaise with internal sales, agency and analytics teams to deliver on strategic goals
- Hit quarterly revenue targets
- Work closely with a top tier retailer and to execute vertical engagement
Who You Are:
- Must have Retail, Merchandising, or Advertising technology or experience; sales, business development and/or digital marketing
- Prior ad agency or Saas platform sales experience with an emphasis on performance marketing preferred
- Must have the ability to assess and resolve brand/agency issues encountered in the role and excellent knowledge of the US digital market
- Excellent communication, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of retail experience and/or sales and agency development experience – agency side or partner side sales
- Experience with managing first and third party research tools
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Demonstrated knowledge of search and display
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us :
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is: $107,520 - $147,840
Certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.