What You'll Do:
We are seeking a highly motivated Partner Success Manager, on Criteo’s Retail Media business team. The ideal candidate should have deep knowledge of both advertising technology and the retail landscape. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced online media and technology professional to join the world’s leading performance display advertising company.
Retailers are at the core of our business and it is up to the Partner Success Manager to ensure that we are able to develop a strong partnership. The PSM is essential as they are tasked with coordinating with the various internal partners (Sales, Technical Services, Analytics, Finance, Brand Sales etc.) and client facing partners to ensure a smooth and successful program that allows retailers to monetize their site, drive deeper brand relationships and drive revenue. The individual will be asked to use their business, analytical and technical skills to grow and retain revenue with existing retail partners. The candidate will need to work strategically with partners to implement creative and data driven solutions for our largest region. They will need to monitor, troubleshoot and analyze performance to identify opportunities for each retailer to improve integrations, and interact with day to day contacts business and technical contacts at some of e-commerce world's leading companies.
This involves managing a complex existing book of e-commerce retail businesses, recommending integration best practices and coordinating with a variety of internal cross functional teams to ensure that all facets of the program are running smoothly. Overall management of the program includes project management of new placements, revenue monitoring and troubleshooting, creating data and case studies for upselling and strategic discussions, emphasizing the continued benefits of Criteo as a platform and monetization partner.
- Strengthen existing and drive more strategic relationships with leading retail ecommerce players in North America
- Project manage technical integration and onboarding for retailers and placements.
- Manage existing relationships; ensure client retention/satisfaction, grow inventory and yield, and increase adoption and penetration of new products
- Organize, analyze and create data driven Quarterly Business Reviews to drive actionable insights
- Analyzing program performance and opportunities to maximize yield through best practice and settings recommendations, case studies and technical improvements to optimize solutions
- Responding to and resolving time-sensitive client issues while developing meaningful client relationships
- Understand client needs to create custom workflow, process and data needs
- Spearhead the development of and dialogue around complex, custom solutions for clients with assistance from Technical Solutions, Solutions Architect and Analytics
- Partner with a broad range of internal teams (Technical Solutions, Analytics, Solutions Architect, Sales, Product, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Brand Sales) to support program health
- Serving as an internal voice of the client; gathering and documenting business needs for product improvement
Who You Are:
- 5+ years digital media experience, ideally highly familiar with online performance advertising, ad tech, and/or e-commerce
- Passionate about technology, new media and how Criteo can define new boundaries in the online advertising industry
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Flexibility; think on your feet and experience developing creative customer solutions
- Self motivator with strong work ethic and the ability to multitask
- Organized with outstanding attention to detail and ability to project manage complex integrations
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to identify business opportunities/issues, design appropriate tests/analysis, and execute/optimize based on results.
- Experience with statistical analysis a plus
- Demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry and retail environment
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us :
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is: $107,520 - $148,000
Certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.