What You'll Do:
The Retail Media, Private Markets team is focused on working with major US brands in collaboration with key retailer partners. As a Sales Manager you will be expected to nurture prospects, grow existing clients, initiate and manage a multi-product proposition sales cycle to close. You will be working with some of the largest & well known brands as well as some smaller, less known clients. You will be helping to facilitate joint business planning meetings as well as strategic growth development conversations with key accounts while drawing up sales account plans for clients of all sizes and being responsible for forecasting to achieve quarterly targets.
If you are an autonomous experienced Sales Manager or an Account Manager/Sales Account Manager with the drive and the willingness to progress to focus on growth & business development, this is for you!
What You’ll Do
- Reach and exceed business development goals while contributing to overall team goals
- Play an active, hands-on role to help source, close and launch new business.
- Provide world class customer service to drive revenue growth for retailer partner
- Develop & maintain relationships at all levels with retailers, brands & brand agencies to deliver on strategic goals
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with brands where required
- Work collaboratively with partners in technical solutions, creative services, data analytics and account strategy to ensure excellent client service delivery.
- Manage the day to day relationship with large customer clients to make sure they stay satisfied
- Drive and strengthen key partnerships by providing solution-focused proposals that achieve agency and client goals
- Collaborate with cross- functional internal & external teams to ensure that client objectives and campaign goals are met (ROI, ROAS, Revenue, etc)
- Accurate pipeline management and ownership of both new & existing opportunities across multiple products. Hit quarterly revenue target.
Who You Are:
- Ideally digital media sales experience, Display, search, and ecommerce
- Offer exceptional standards in terms of client service
- Understand how the Criteo technology works and the ability to explain in everyday terms to a client. Demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Ability to work in a fast-moving company and industry Knowledge of competing products a plus Ability to persuade executive level management of Criteo’s value proposition
- Strong communication, analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Result driven
- High levels of communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand client’s business needs and position solutions in a timely and personalized way.
- Negotiation & influencing skills and an ability to reach the right person to in an organization
- Ability to prioritize in the face of demanding timeframes
- Organizational and exceptional time management skills Business Acumen.
- Retail media
- Superior analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues.
- Experience in complex, high-performance environments.
- Deep knowledge of direct marketing, online and offline advertising technologies
- Natural leader who takes action and challenges status quo.
- Outstanding communication skills; able to translate complex ideas into simple stories.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us :
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is: $81,440 - $111,980
Certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.