What You'll Do:
As a Manager of the Agency Development for the Enteprise team you will be:
- Opening up new revenue streams with our agency partners via pure new business and upselling existing accounts
- Educating, evangelizing and ultimately supporting the Sales and Account Strategy teams to close business with our emerging solutions on and off retailer sites and across channels
- Primarily focused on Omnicom Holding Company relationships, with additional opportunities to work on team wide projects
- Provide agency product and roadmap feedback to our internal teams
- Assist in driving Agency-level QBRs across all active accounts for a revelatory look at partnership depth based on all activity
- Driving adoption of the Retail Media Platform and Commerce Growth Platform with all new accounts and supporting the discussions with existing accounts
- As more agencies return to office part time, this role will travel approx 25% of the time for meetings and client entertainment
Who You Are:
- ~10 years of digital sales and/or agency side experience.
- eComm / Retail Media / Programmatic experience a significant advantage
- Yearn to Hunt: you'll be tracking down key agency team contacts and most importantly, opportunity - across strategy/planning, display/investment, video, search, commerce, shopper and programmatic orgs
- Relationship building: you'll work closely with Sr. leadership at agencies to remove roadblocks for downstream opportunities
- Eagerness to learn: The eCommerce space is constantly evolving so it's important to stay on top of the latest trends, competitive differentiators and latest Criteo offerings / roadmap
- Desire to collaborate: Many of your initiatives will include experts from internal Criteo teams, collaboration is key as we co-sell in new opportunities
- Criteo Sales & Account Strategy team structure, so being a team player with a lack of ego is imperative
- Have fun: This is an incredibly dynamic space with its fair share of challenges.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us :
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is: $97,760 - $134,420
Certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.