What You'll Do:
- Support clients in setting up the best strategy by leveraging the usage of Criteo Commerce Growth platform.
- Identify upselling & cross selling opportunities within a large portfolio of our long tail of clients, pitch strategies and help clients get the best ROAS (Return on Ad Spend) by using a consultative approach
- Strategically assess clients’ needs and support in their resolutions by using a platform-first approach. Partner with the Customer Care Specialist team for a better customer experience
- Internally escalate any issues or concerns discovered or raised by clients
- Ensure a quarterly increase in Criteo solutions rate penetration within your portfolio, together with a constant level of client satisfaction towards Criteo as partner.
- Consistently deliver against target, while offering excellent experience to clients. Measure, track, and report on the performance of your strategies and improve performance through constant innovation and optimization
- Be part of a multinational Team where collaboration, communication and teamwork are key
Who You Are:
- Business proficient in English and French, both spoken and written
- knowledge and experience in display, performance marketing and full-funnel strategy initiatives
- A proven track record of analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- You are comfortable in calling and video-calling clients and pitching strategic solutions via phone. You understand the customer journey and how to influence it.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task across various responsibilities, stakeholders, and topics; exceptional attention to detail
- An ability to receive and provide actionable feedback
- A love for working collaboratively across multiple teams
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Self-driven, comfortable working and navigating ambiguous challenges autonomously
- Enjoys thinking outside the box, and loves driving results for clients and has desire for more information
- Open-minded, flexible, positive; constantly curious about how things work and persistent desire to make things work better
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.