What You'll Do:
As a Customer Care Intern, you will play a vital role supporting Criteo's growth by serving as the first point contact across a range of Criteo's advertisers and across various topics. This role offers the opportunity to learn and own specialty areas, expand your knowledge and responsibilities, work on projects across various departments within the organization, grow within our team and organization, and influence the optimization of our processes, all while helping customers and working with a tight-knit team!
- Deliver excellent customer service while troubleshooting and addressing technical, creative, financial and campaign setup related advertiser requests. Escalate the performance related questions internally, to the Account Strategy team.
- Educate advertisers on Criteo's Management Center functionality and best practices, partner with our product teams to deliver feedback to enhance and evolve Criteo's platform
- Provide first-level troubleshooting for Criteo products and features via email or chat. Provide an excellent operational service to our European clients by applying SLAs and demonstrate prioritization skills.
- Working with partner teams (Technical Solutions, Creative Services) to escalate client requests that cannot be resolved without internal support.
- Become a master CRM user, proficient in updating fields, creating and managing Insertion Orders
- Be part of a multinational Customer Care Team responsible for all European clients where collaboration, communication and teamwork are key.
- Track the customer support efficiency metrics (reply time, resolution time, CSAT) while ensuring you follow this in your day to day.
Who You Are:
- Fluency in English AND Polish
- Passion for solving problems, simplifying complex topics, and helping people walk away happy
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task across various responsibilities, stakeholders, and topics; exceptional attention to detail
- A love for working collaboratively across multiple teams
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Self-driven, comfortable working and navigating ambiguous challenges autonomously
- Enjoys thinking outside the box, and loves driving results for clients and has desire for more information
- Open-minded, flexible, positive; constantly curious about how things work and persistent desire to make things work better
- Enthusiasm for client education and empowerment
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.