What You'll Do:
What is Retail Media?
Criteo Retail Media is the rising star of the Criteo portfolio. The Central & Eastern European + MEA market shows double-digit growth which is why we are growing the team. Criteo Retail Media solutions allow eCommerce sites to generate advertising revenues from consumer brands and sellers. Brands and Sellers have their ads displayed at the end of the customer journey, close to the actual sale. They can tap into the retailers audiences and digital properties to carry personalized and relevant messages to the shopper.
What you'll do
- Manage existing relationships with leading retail eCommerce players in Central & Eastern European + MEA, with the aim of building/growing strong partnerships
- Ensure client retention / satisfaction and grow inventory and yield
- Moderate all business discussions with the client with the support of technical, demand or legal teams, around contract, product integration and sales
- Run thoughtful, data driven Quarterly Business Reviews
- Aim to overachieve quarterly business targets
- Persevere and think big picture
- Play an ongoing role as an evangelist for Retail Media
Who You Are:
- Native-level German speaker with full professional fluency in English
- 2 - 5 years digital media / AdTech experience, ideally highly familiar with online performance business and/or eCommerce (e.g. consumer electronics / general merchandising retailer) and/or AdTech provider (DSP, SSP, DMP)
- Passionate about becoming the trusted advisor of key accounts, listening to client’s needs and creating and selling tailored offers aligned with internal priorities
- Experience in working and delivering strong results in a dynamic small team environment, with exceptional time management and organizational skills including multi-tasking and prioritization
- Combination of strong negotiation and influencing skills with an ability to persuade at all levels, both internally and externally
- Sense for business opportunities when it comes to upselling or opening new opportunities
- Demonstrable knowledge of the local and international media landscape and Criteo’s position in it
- Ability to work in a fast moving company and industry
- A team player with an entrepreneurial attitude and strong will to succeed
- Proven experience in working effectively across cross functional groups such as technical, sales, marketing, legal, product teams
- Motivated and resourceful problem solver
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.