What You'll Do:
This Software Development Engineer position is for Mabaya, a SaaS start-up part of Criteo that develops technologies enabling online retailers to monetize their traffic.
Mabaya is looking for a Java server-side software developer with Fullstack capabilities who loves and understands software and complexities associated with it and who wants to influence the company's future.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience as a Java software engineer
- A Passion for coding - main (but not only) weapon of choice is Java
- Experience with Spring & Spring boot
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Databases
- Feeling of ownership for the software that you create "you build it, you run it".
- A keen eye for details, ability to drive large changes and a team player spirit.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge in BigData, Search technologies (lucene/solr/elasticsearch/other).
- Eagerness for solid development practices: TDD, CI, CD, etc
- Deep understanding of the Java language, its APIs, its performance considerations and internals.
- Devops experience (aws, scripts, teamcity, terraform)
- Knowledge in build tools (Gradle).
- Kinesis Analytics and Amazon Lambda.Experience with Amazon Kinesis
- Familiar with containerized environments and microservices architecture (Docker, K8s).
- University Bachelor in computer science or equivalent.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.