What You'll Do:
Criteo is in search of a self-motivated Agency Manager for Eastern Europe (Polish Speaker) to join our commercial team in Barcelona. You will be working with agencies from the contract to implementation, as well as being involved with account strategist team in optimizing our ad campaigns. You will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and upselling post sale communications with our partner agencies. This is a very important role to maximize Criteo’s business at a regional level.
What will you be doing?
- Grow Criteo’s revenue share from Big6 agencies and independent ones.
- Sign, monitor and grow preferred partnerships with the top agencies.
- Organize regular meetings and agency roadshows to ensure contact flow of new briefs.
- Effectively manage relationships with agencies in order to strengthen the partnership. Drive regular meetings at different levels in the agency's organization.
- Aggressively grow revenue and track retention of agencies.
- Ownership of contact, event and deal information for all client portfolio within the agency.
- Work with account strategists to optimize accounts towards improved performance for clients.
- Proactively identify and suggest new processes towards enhancing Criteo’s service and encourage feedback from customers to further strengthen Criteo’s products and services.
About the Commercial team
Our Commercial team is dynamic, experienced, and motivated. Their primary responsibility is to ensure a continual pipeline of new opportunity flows through the business. The team interacts with top advertisers, brands and agencies across verticals including (but not limited to) Retail, Travel, eCommerce, Telecom, Classifieds, Automotive and Finance; learn about their business objectives and designing solutions that contribute to increasing revenue and marketing spend efficiency. Team members are responsible for full sales cycle from prospecting, qualifying, connecting with senior decision makers, negotiating, and eventually onboarding clients.
Persistence, professionalism, and passion are all prerequisites to be a part of this dedicated team, as well as personality and the ability to develop deep client relationships based on trust and credibility with senior leaders in our existing portfolio.
Who You Are:
What do we need?
- BA/BS university degree.
- Polish speaker.
- 4 years’ proven relevant sales experience, with track record of sales achievement.
- Experience working in or with agencies.
- Ability to assess and resolve advertiser/agency issues encountered in the role.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital advertising, advertising technology market and agency landscape.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills, having past management reporting experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to provide thought leadership both internally and externally.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.