What You'll Do:
Within CSRT (Client Solution Reporting Team), you will join a team whose main missions are to identify, define, produce and automate the sales performance reporting portfolio to Criteo Commercial Teams, Managers and Sales Operations.
This role offers a unique opportunity to expand your business acumen and professional experience in the dynamic environment of a global tech company. The role will be based out of Barcelona, an upcoming tech hub and one of the world’s best cities.
- Maintain current reporting processes, tables, reports and gap analysis
- Identify and implement necessary changes in BI reports in line with Company updates (new dimensions, new KPIs, changes on existing KPIs)
- Regularly gather feedback on commercial reporting as well as monitor and communicate adoption metrics
- Provide support on daily basis to commercial teams on any issues/blockers faced by them with reports in production
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Operations and IIT Team to continuously improve the reporting to optimize customer centricity, enhance functionality for the sales users and maximize reporting outputs
- Document all the processes in place and regularly provide reminders to commercial teams (specifications, procedures and user training material)
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s or Master degree or equivalent with major in Data science, Computer Science or Business Analytics or equivalent practical experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good technical skills or good knowledge of following tools : SQL, PowerBi, programming languages, ...
- Enjoys challenges and thrives in a fast changing and demanding environment
- Quick learner, pro-active and well-organized
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.