What You'll Do:
As a Sr. Account Strategist, you will be managing a portfolio of top accounts among Turkish market. You will be joining a fast-paced environment and client retention together with account growth will be your main objectives to continue supporting our strategic plan. You will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and upselling post sale communications with clients and internal stakeholders.Provide top level strategic account management to advertisers to ensure retention and client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with clients at all levels, including C-level
- Advise on client's digital strategy and educate advertisers on Criteo’s technology across channels and devices
- Take part on client business reviews and communicating performance optimizations recommended along with the planned roadmap.
- Analyzing full funnel advertising campaign metrics from and make sure client goals are reached (Viewability Metrics, CPA, ROI, ROAS, COS, CPO, Revenue...).
- Escalating internally any issues and concerns raised by clients.
- Partner closely with the support teams (Product Sales Specialists, Data Science, Tech Solutions, Creative Services) to ensure optimal strategy and campaign setup.
- Show effective & impactful negotiation skills that have a positive impact on your book of business.
- Use a consultative approach to upsell new solutions, specifically you understand your clients objectives and can pitch relevant solutions that are connected to their short term business plans.
Who You Are:
- Must have relevant experience in direct advertising/marketing experience, managing clients with revenue accountability.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in display, performance marketing and full-funnel account strategy initiatives.
- Must be PASSIONATE about marketing, enjoys thinking outside the box, and loves driving results for their clients!
- Proven experience in managing and growing top tiered clients in a fast-paced, innovative, and revenue driven environment.
- Proven track record of analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and confident to provide outstanding service and optimal performance of campaigns for top clients.
- Must love working collaboratively across multiple teams
- Business fluency in English and Turkish (spoken & written)
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.