What You'll Do:
Commerce is evolving and at Criteo, the marketing team is at the forefront of this exciting space. As an Americas field marketing Intern, you’ll be responsible for supporting the business development and Criteo’s brand awareness in the region: from the acquisition and growth of our prospects and clients to the design of inspiring Thought Leadership campaigns. You’ll be supporting one of our key regions and your Marketing expertise will help us accelerate our growth journey.
Based in New York, you will report to Senior Manager of Field Marketing and be part of our Americas Field Marketing Team. You’ll manage both short term tactical projects, long term strategic and air-cover initiatives. You’ll work our central brand team, insights team, & content team.
This will be a 6-month Part Time Internship, at 20 hours a week between 9am-5pm EST.
Tasks will include:
- Focusing on new business acquisition & lead generation programs
- Supporting content creation and execution of marketing campaigns (email marketing, newsletters, social and paid media, webinars), including measurement and metrics.
- Supporting ABM (account-based marketing) programs and efforts- for example- customer loyalty, outreach program(s) across the business, digital ABM tools
- Conducting industry and competitive research for enablement materials – including development of trends report, that will be utilized in marketing planning.
- Learning about Criteo’s Commerce Growth product and working with the marketing team to drive business growth
- Assisting with budget management, sales collateral/enablement organization, Salesforce campaign management and other related marketing administrative support required
- Conducting creative analysis, yet translate those results easily into digestible messages, communications and presentations
- Manage a marketing budget, and track ROI.
Who You Are:
- Masters Degree in Marketing or Communications in progress
- Strong computer skills navigating Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
- Excellent organization skills with a high attention to detail
- Proactive & Collaborative, ability to work effectively across functionally
- You have an interest in Ad-Tech and are excited to get into the tech space
- Any Experience (via internship/previous employment) in office environments a plus
- You get things done: Comfortable working on individual projects, pulling in cross-functional teams where you need to get things done.
- Content Creator: You enjoy creating and writing content, and are interested in telling sales driven stories with data.
- Innovation/Learning: You seek out information, ask questions, and are excited by new ideas. Conversely you like to share new ideas/knowledge you have with your peers/colleagues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and quantitative approach
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us :
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is: $48k-$48k
Certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.