What You'll Do:
As our Agency Account Strategist intern in Barcelona, you’ll be key to retain and grow the wide range of existing business coming from various industries and to develop a strategic partnership across Criteo’s solutions.
Every day, you will:
Provide support on various types of clients:
- Monitoring, optimising & reporting campaign performances to independent agencies
- Solving any client issue/bug on campaign: troubleshooting issues and liaising and working closely with Business Intelligence and Technical Solutions team to go deeper
- Helping the Account Strategist team identify growth opportunities within current existing business portfolio
- Performing admin tasks such as creating IOs and tickets
Contribute to the team’s success by :
- Improving tools and internal processes : you will take part in creation of tools to automate and improve certain tasks (Ex: monitoring of performance, identifying opportunities)
- Helping build Case-studies: You will collect information and build customised case-studies for clients or for internal best-practice sharing purposes
- Helping Account Strategist & Sales to develop and strengthen the agency strategy in UK (Ex. collecting ideas for agencies’ engagement and organisation of webinars/marketing activities, understanding agencies’ needs and finding solutions)
Who You Are:
- Business sense to handle a multitasking environment where prioritisation is key
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Analytical skills and attention to details to explore product performances and explain any recommendation made
- Good organisation & communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels of interlocutors
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Passion for the digital industry and internet trends
- Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
- Need to be able to sign an internship contract in Spain for 6 months
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.