Job ID: r16444
What You'll Do:
As Criteo’s business scales ever faster, the Global Learning & Development Team is committed to support the business transformation & results, to develop managers capabilities and address learning needs of our employees.
We are strongly engaged in empowering every Criteos to be the best version of themselves & to accelerate Criteo’s growth and transformation. This includes making learning a key element of our transformation success, establishing a solid learning structure with a focus on learning experience and a data orientation and creating a learning culture at Criteo.
As L&D Partner you are a People Team member and report to the Learning & Development Director. Your main mission will be to design, develop and deliver Criteo’s Learning and Development initiatives & processes globally with a specific focus on the Americas region. This role offers a unique opportunity to expand your Learning & Development skillset in the dynamic environment of a global tech company.
You build & coordinate L&D initiatives that will help our employees grow their skills and bring them career growth. It will also be key to provide support, advice & tools to managers, employees & People Business Partners on our L&D offer. Working trustfully with all stakeholders in the organization & external providers is natural to you.
- Conduct learning gap analysis to identify the specific knowledge and skills needs and provide the context for the design of the solutions.
- Design & deliver (remotely & in a hybrid context) innovative learning solutions at global & regional level (innovative learning resources, eLearning, virtual classes, blended programs, etc.)
- Facilitate training programs using skillful application of adult learning theory. Draw upon a wide variety of techniques to ensure engagement, knowledge transfer, skill development & efficient, fun learning.
- Deliver best in class learning experiences focusing on employee experience to drive engagement & soft skills development.
- Improve & deliver our Criteo Manager program skillfully.
- Lead major learning projects or ensure the roll out of global learning projects for our employees (develop project plans; monitor and communicate project progress, deadlines and budgets)
- Use the best learning tech in-line with our global L&D strategy.
- Liaise with the business to identify development needs and address those needs through learning experiences.
- Support & coach learning champions community to build their learning paths & spread a learning culture
- Monitor content & learning analytics in the LMS
- Report on the impact of learning experiences (KPIs, behavior change, qualitative feedback etc) through monitoring of key KPIs and performance metrics
- Oversee the management of a portfolio of providers ensuring the highest quality of methodology, content and delivery in alignment with Procurement policies.
- Manage learning budget in line with the company and People team resources and proactively liaise with FP&A to ensure alignment and adequate reporting.
- Monitor, manage & optimize training costs through effective planning and tracking.
- Collaborate closely with other L&D Partners and People Business Partners.
- Help business to identify local training provider per needs, and coordinate training programs.project progress, deadlines and budgets)
Who You Are:
- You have experience in L&D roles designing and delivering high-impact learning experiences (even when they are all virtual and digital).
- You have deep knowledge and strong on the job experience around learning methods, technology, LMS and best practices.
- You have an instructional design certification
- You see the Learning function as a business enabler, you have worked in a fast changing, multicultural environment and you thrive in ambiguity.
- You have a coaching certification and have practiced coaching in an organization.
- You have had experience in leading projects across different areas of HR and you are able to drive conversations about learning in a pragmatic and business oriented manner.
- You are at ease with data and you enjoy solving problems.
- You are a strong team player.
- You can build strong & trustful relationships with the people you work with.
- You recognize yourself in our values Open, Together, Impactful.
- You are a self-starter, take initiatives and have an intrapreneurial mindset.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
For employees based in the US, certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is:$94800 - $130350