What You'll Do:
As part of the Sales Strategy, Enablement & Operations (SSEO) team, your main mission will be to deliver robust, intuitive, and consumable analytical insights and reporting to empower Criteo’s Commercial organization to build and drive its commercial plan. As Criteo is expanding its portfolio of solutions and transforming its organization, you will be at the center of all the key strategic decisions.
This 6-month internship role will be based out in Barcelona, and starting in September 2023.
Example of some of your assignments:
- Improve and operate Business Performance reporting to drive in-quarter execution on strategic initiatives. Collaborate with several teams to gather inputs on KPIs to track (Go To Market, Product, Sales Ops…). Liaise with our Business Intelligence team to work on Automation, using SQL and Tableau data visualization tool
- Support on unique ad-hoc analysis and projects to provide strategic advice to the Business. Prepare top quality presentations for senior executive both on finance and strategic matters
- Leverage both internal and external data sources to build relevant prospect lists for our new solutions
This role offers a unique opportunity to strengthen your business & financial skillset and expand your professional experience in the dynamic environment of a global tech company.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with major in Business, Finance or Engineering
- Previous internship experience in Consulting, Finance or Business Intelligence / Data Analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as SQL, Tableau, Power BI is a plus (or eager to learn)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Quick learner, pro-active and well-organized
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.