What You'll Do:
What is Retail Media?
Criteo Retail Media is the rising star of the Criteo portfolio. The Central & Eastern European + MEA market shows double-digit growth which is why we are growing the team. Criteo Retail Media solutions allow eCommerce sites to generate advertising revenues from consumer brands and sellers. Brands and Sellers have their ads displayed at the end of the customer journey, close to the actual sale. They can tap into the retailers audiences and digital properties to carry personalized and relevant messages to the shopper.
Criteo is in search of a detail-oriented Campaign Manager Intern to join our Retail & Partnership team for the Retail Media Division Central Europe. You will manage a book of business, all while balancing the client’s goals and objectives. You will work with both business stakeholders, ensuring we are delivering a world class client experience, as well as working with technical teams to surface and solve problems.
Thus, you'll be tasked with:
- Ensuring we spend as much of the campaign’s booked revenue as possible by working with the retailer team for inventory recommendations
- Optimizing campaigns and proposing strategies to help meet or exceed the customers performance goals
- Pull basic reporting to supplement those strategic recommendations
- Monitoring the health of your book of campaigns, and working with the technical services team to troubleshoot issues
- Run weekly status calls with internal stakeholders providing performance and pacing strategies
- Support team in day-to-day tasks
Who You Are:
- You are eager to immerse yourself in a world of constant innovation
- You are a quick learner that thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- You like teamwork within a high-stake, multicultural and multidisciplinary context
- You are comfortable with data analysis and are able to identify and flag statistical trends to bring added value
- You are curious, willing to go beyond face-value explanations and firmly driven by results
- You pay attention to details and are well-organized
- You are self-driven and appreciate working autonomously
- You are open-minded, very flexible and positive
- You value performance and quality of human relations.
- Fluent in English & German
Up for the challenge ?
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.