What You'll Do:
We are seeking a Campaign Manager Intern for northern Europe. In this role you will partner with some of the leading retailers & marketplaces to drive the growth & success for their Retail Media business.
What is Retail Media?
Retail Media is advertising within a retailer/marketplace’s website and app, most commonly by brands and sellers who directly sell products with the retailer/marketplace. Pioneered by Amazon Ads (which now generates more advertising revenue than YouTube) Retail Media is set to be worth over $100Bn by 2025. This growth is being fuelled by many of the world’s leading retailers & marketplaces launching advertising & media businesses.
How does Criteo work with retailers?
Criteo helps retailers & marketplaces launch and scale their Retail Media business in two ways:
- Technology: we provide an industry-leading self-service retail media platform that enables sponsored products & display (onsite & offsite) advertising, flexible retailer integrations & advanced reporting capabilities.
- Services: sales team sourcing advertising budgets from the world’s leading brands and agencies and campaign management services.
About the role
As a Campaign Manager Intern you will work with some of the leading retailers, to manage the campaigns that they sell to their ecosystem of Advertisers. In the role you will:
- Manage sponsored products and display (onsite and offsite) advertising campaigns on behalf of top retailers.
- Interface with retailer media and/or category teams and potentially directly with advertisers (brands and agencies).
- Setup campaigns in the platform, interfacing with internal AdOps teams where required.
- Monitor and optimise campaigns while they are running, ensuring advertisers meet their campaign objectives, maximise performance and re-invest.
- Provide post-campaign reporting.
- Solving any client issue/bug on campaign: troubleshooting issues and liaising and working closely with Business Intelligence and Technical Solutions team to go deeper
- Performing admin tasks such as creating IOs and tickets
Who You Are:
- You are eager to immerse yourself in a world of constant innovation
- You are a quick learner that thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- You like teamwork within a high-stake, multicultural and multidisciplinary context
- You are comfortable with data analysis and are able to identify and flag statistical trends to bring added value
- You are curious, willing to go beyond face-value explanations and firmly driven by results
- You pay attention to details and are well-organized
- You are self-driven and appreciate working autonomously
- You are open-minded, very flexible and positive
- You value performance and quality of human relations
- Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
- Native level or fluent in English both spoken and written
- Need to be able to do an internship in Amsterdam for 6 months
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.