What You'll Do:
1/ CSR & Environment questionnaires and reportings
• Preparing the support docs (word, excel, ppt) for the CSR questionnaires (EcoVadis, CDP, RFP/RFI, etc.),
• Drafting the answers and getting approval from stakeholders,
• Supporting the coordination and follow-up with internal stakeholders,
• Preparing the decks for the kick-off meetings and managing the minutes.
2/ CSR & Environment Communications
• Creating the different decks and assets for CSR presentations,
• Writing CSR & Environment content for reports and assets,
• Managing the CSR & Environment internal and external websites,
• Creating social media copies for CSR & Environment news.
3/ CSR & Environment benchmark, research & analysis
• Conduct research and analysis on CSR & Environment best practices, industry trends, and benchmarking data to inform the development of CSR strategies and initiatives,
• Following up on CSR & Environment laws and regulations for the CSR and Legal teams,
• Providing the CSR & Environment teams with news, content, and external resources to be promoted internally.
4/ Additional CSR & Environment missions
• Managing the regular CSR & Environment meetings and agenda,
• Supporting the CSR & Environment Committee with coordination tasks,
• Supporting the CSR & Environment specialist with the Green Community activities.
Who You Are:
− Full-time apprenticeship from September 2023 (Please specify your work-study schedule in your CV/cover letter),
− Bachelor or Master degree in CSR/Environment/Project Management or equivalent,
− Fluent or native English (English is our working language), French is a plus but isn’t mandatory,
− Excellent writing skills, autonomy and efficiency.
− You can take initiative and be autonomous on various tasks. You naturally take ownership of any task and are accountable for any deliverables,
− You are very organized and extremely diligent,
− You love to communicate, and you have excellent written communication skills,
− You have a passion for CSR & environment topics, open-mindedness, social commitment,
− You like international work environments, and you’re able to work with a variety of stakeholders,
− You demonstrate creativity, energy, empathy, and enthusiasm,
− You care about people, and you can stay calm and diplomatic while managing many different projects at the same time,
− You’re a ‘can do’ person, flexible and prepared to roll up your sleeves and join in for project preparation, onsite operations management, and after projects closing,
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.