What You'll Do:
The Campaign Operation team manages the assigned campaigns and ensures campaigns meet the agreed KPIs. As a Campaign Operation Team Lead, you will lead a global team of Campaign Operation Specialists. You will focus on the delivery and KPIs of the campaigns managed by your team. You will also be responsible for hiring and onboarding the new team members.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Work closely with the team members to review the performance of the campaigns they manage and if they meet the KPIs.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to understand their needs regarding Campaign Management and implement a process improvement plan if needed.
- Look into the training needs required within the team.
- Take care of team performance and build the metrics for the same.
- Work closely with the internal team and build a strong relationship.
- Be committed to team members' growth and career development.
- Helping the TA team with hiring new team members.
- Recognize the top performer in the team and reward them accordingly.
- Working on the half-yearly and yearly goals and supporting the team to accomplish the goals.
- Working in different shifts which includes the night shift.
Who You Are:
- +5 years of experience with at least 2 years of experience in people management and at-least 2 years of experience in Campaign Management. Experience with Video, OTT, and CTV is a plus.
- Experience working in a global context, with remote stakeholders operating in different time zones and regions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills – Efficiency-driven mindset and approach
- Experience of working directly with 3rd Party rich media vendors such as DoubleClick, Sizmek, and Flashtalking.
- Knowledge of ad serving and ad server(s) on multiple platforms
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Understanding of current digital advertising offerings and products.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.