What You'll Do:
Every day, you will:
- Provide support on various types of clients:
- Monitoring, optimizing & reporting campaign performances to advertisers and media agencies
- Solving any client issue/bug on campaign: troubleshooting issues and liaising and working closely with Business Intelligence and Technical Solutions team to go deeper
- Helping the AS team identify growth opportunities within current existing business portfolio
- Performing admin tasks such as creating IOs and tickets
- Improving tools and internal processes: you will take part in creation of tools to automate and improve certain tasks (Ex: monitoring of performance, identifying opportunities)
- Helping build Case-studies: You will collect information and build customized case-studies for clients
Who You Are:
- You already completed an internship in sales and client service, ideally in a tech-related field
- Business sense to handle a multitasking environment where prioritization is key
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Analytical skills and attention to details to explore product performances and explain any recommendation made
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels of interlocutors
- Professional level in English, spoken and written. Other nordics languages could be a nice to have.
- Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning
- Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
- Needs to be able to sign an internship contract in Spain for 6 months
- You are eager to immerse yourself in a world of constant innovation
- You are a quick learner that thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- You like teamwork within a high-stake, multicultural and multidisciplinary context
- You are comfortable with data analysis and are able to identify and flag statistical trends to bring added value
- You are curious, willing to go beyond face-value explanations and firmly driven by results
- You pay attention to details and are well-organized
- You are self-driven and appreciate working autonomously
- You are open-minded, very flexible and positive
- You value performance and quality of human relations
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.