Job ID: r16517
What You'll Do:
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver exceptional technical support to clients who are using BidSwitch’s products and services. Customer Support Manager will act as a bridge between clients and the internal technical teams, facilitating effective communication, issue resolution, and knowledge sharing.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and efficient technical support to customers via email, ticket tracking system and online meetings;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues reported by clients, monitor their health metrics;
- Create and maintain clear and comprehensive technical documentation, including FAQs, troubleshooting guides, and best practices;
- Assist in the onboarding process of new clients, conduct training sessions to educate clients on how to effectively use the product;
- Gather feedback from clients regarding their experiences with the product, support process, and areas for improvement;
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Engineering, and Product Management, to provide insights from client interactions and contribute to product development discussions.
Who You Are:
- 1-3 year experience providing technical support to external customers;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey technical information in a clear and understandable manner;
- Strong technical aptitude, problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically and logically;
- Proven initiative in taking proactive steps to address issues and contribute positively;
- Aptitude for recognizing the appropriate junctures to escalate problems in a timely manner;
- C1 English level;
- Experience with Outlook, MS Excel;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- As a plus: JS/Python basic knowledge
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.