What You'll Do:
- Work closely with global payroll supplier to process Semi-monthly/Monthly/Ad-hoc payroll accurately and on-time for employees in the Americas region (The United States, Canada, and Brazil)
- Maintain the accuracy of all payroll information by following necessary internal controls and approvals
- Provide comprehensive support on payroll-related administrative tasks
- Coordinate with People Operations in Barcelona to ensure all employment and payroll-related information is accurate between Workday and payroll supplier
- Support employee inquiries related to payroll-related matters
- Responsible for handling and maintenance of payroll/tax notices
- Conduct monthly/quarterly payroll tax reconciliation
- Assist with US state/local tax registration efforts
- Collaborate with business teams across EMEA for monthly GL reconciliation
- Support quarterly Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) review/reporting requirements and controls
- Perform data-cleansing for quality assurance, data integrity, and data verification
- Organize cross-training with other team members to ensure adequate payroll support
- Participate in various People projects as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field
- Knowledge of payroll tax and wage laws
- Minimum of 1 year of payroll administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel
- High ethical standards with an understanding of handling confidential information
- Versatile and flexible, with the ability to work independently on assigned tasks and take directives on given assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent system and analytical skills (able to quickly and effectively problem solve)
- Ability to work hours in different time zones to resolve critical issues if necessary
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us :
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is: $61,760 - $77,200
Certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.