What You'll Do:
Overview of Retail Media
At Criteo, we believe that retailers and brands can thrive in an open, fair, and transparent environment. As such, Criteo is increasing its investment in its retailer facing business that helps clients manage all aspects of their ad and audience monetization programs, also known as Retail Media. This is the placement of brand advertisements within eCommerce sites and mobile applications of retailers, as well as brand and retailer-specific ads offsite.
Criteo’s Retail Media division was created with the mission to be the technology platform that powers the most efficient and measurable retail media ecosystem for the world’s leading retailers and brands. We are the leader in Retail Media worldwide, with over 100 of the world’s top retailers and many of the world’s top brands as client partners.
Overview of the role :
As our Account Strategist Intern in Barcelona (6 months), you will :
- Work closely with the Account Strategist team in Paris & Barcelona, managing a portfolio of French clients.
- Ensure quality campaigns for our clients.
- Create reports and analyze results.
- Prepare Quarterly Business Reviews and client decks.
- Follow up on operational management tasks.
- Follow up on technical management tasks.
- Create and present recommendations/improvements.
Who You Are:
- Business sense to handle a multitasking environment where prioritization is key
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Analytical skills and attention to details to explore product performances and explain any recommendation made
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels of interlocutors
- Fluent in both French and English.
- Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning
- Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
- Needs to be able to do an internship in Barcelona for 6 months (full-time).
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform. At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We will set you up for success and empower you to have a meaningful impact in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.