Job ID: r16621
What You'll Do:
The Head of Field Marketing, EMEA, London or Barcelona based, is a pivotal role overseeing the field marketing function in Europe and working alongside the local sales leadership team. Your mission is to lead our talented team of field marketing managers, creating a strategic marketing plan that aligns with sales goals.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Field Marketing, this role partners closely with our client solutions sales team and requires expertise in stakeholder management. You will focus on developing programs that drive demand for our leading Commerce Media Platform. This position requires exceptional leadership skills, creativity, and an ROI minded approach to marketing strategies.
- Define and own the EMEA Field Marketing Strategy
- Lead the EMEA field marketing team and manage 3x direct reports.
- Define, develop and grow talent.
- Act as Marketing business partner to the EMEA sales leadership team.
- Adapt our global Marketing campaign strategy for the EMEA region and work across central marketing team on local content needs.
- Increase the visibility of Criteo and its senior leaders in the Americas through organic and paid efforts, collaborating closely with the Global Marketing Team, PR and Analyst Relations.
- Own and manage EMEA field marketing budget
- Lead content development for high-touch, high-impact events that use both industry sponsorships and owned and operated events to connect with senior clients.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Become an active member of the Global Field Marketing team, taking part in cross-functional projects and taskforces.
Who You Are:
- Degree in business/marketing or similar and relevant Marketing experience. AdTech, retail or eCommerce experience would be an advantage.
- Have prior experience marketing a platform, SaaS and/or technology company. Bonus points for working on a demand (DSP) dependent business.
- You’re a sales/commercial minded marketer. Your comfortable working with sales and can be a partner-like relationship. You have experience interacting with clients and being in sales meetings, pitches.
- A modern, data-driven marketer with deep understanding of digital marketing, social media, marketing automation, CRM – preferably with a b2b technology firm.
- Excellent communicator that’s comfortable speaking with partners and supporting the leadership team.
- You’re a leader. You love to manage and grow your team, retaining and building a team of high performers.
- Client-Centric: business mindset, putting the client at the center of all marketing actions.
- You’re an Innovator. You seek out information, ask questions, and are excited by new ideas and challenges.
- An excellent project Manager with extreme attention to detail. You can take a project and run with it from concept through to completion.
- You get things done. Ability to move and pivot fast to meet the needs of a high-growth business.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.