Job ID: r16679
What You'll Do:
As a Senior Order to Cash Reporting Analyst you will be responsible of building and analyzing the reporting and KPIs for all the Order to Cash (OTC) teams including Contract Management, Accounts Receivable, Cash Collection and any other report in the OTC organization you might be asked. You will be responsible of the follow up of these reports and in certain cases the communication of them.
- Be the point of reference for OTC reporting constructions and KPIs
- Developing and maintaining Power BI dashboards
- Calculate the monthly Cash Target
- Calculate the evolution of the aging balance buckets for each Cash Team on a weekly basis
- Prepare collection reports on weekly basis (such as aging balances, >60 days, >30 days, DSO calculation)
- Creation, follow up and communication of Jira KPIs in Power BI for the OTC teams, monitoring the improvement of SLA for all the teams
- Perform regular analysis on the reports and KPIs prepared and provide eventual recommendation to OTC Managers and Head of OTC concerning pain points and clients to be followed up closely
- Be owner of the reporting and KPIs improvements recommending improvements on redesign and schedule analysis
- Support the Head of OTC in any OTC reports he might need to deliver
- Collaborate with all parts of the business including 3rd parties
Who You Are:
- Highly Analytical – able to comment figures and prepare complex large-scale syntheses, that span multiple business areas across a global organization
- Advanced technical skills within Excel; (power query, advanced functions, VBA is a plus)
- Knowledge of Power BI (other visualization tools are a plus)
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SAP is a plus
- Communication skills – concise written style, ability to be straight to the point. Power point and presentation skills
- Rigor – detail oriented, accurate in production
- Autonomy – ability to take initiative and follow-up on tasks without being prompted
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills; A team player
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.