Job ID: r16701
What You'll Do:
What SAP Technical Lead mission looks like
· You'll be in charge of the technical architecture of our ERP Finance Solution.
· You will design and oversee advanced customizations and developments in SAP and finance apps.
· You will lead technical projects, driving your team and ensure quality deliverables and service
· You will contribute to the definition of Finance ERP product vision, propose most appropriate solutions and nurture a culture of best-in-class quality delivery.
In a nutshell, your main responsibilities will be the following:
Ideate and design technical solutions based on standard editor solutions:
· Design the right solutions with the support of the Enterprise Architect and Product Owner
· Tests new solutions, perform benchmarks, spikes & POCs to help delivering Finance’s Roadmap
Brainstorm to identify technical solutions/opportunities
Ensure the proper implementation of the designed solutions/changes:
· Ensure that Implementation developments are on track, respecting our quality standards
· Mentor SAP Delivery teams, and help them resolve any technical issues
Participate to the Tribe Agile efficiency:
· Support Product Owners by understanding business requirements and translating them into pragmatic technical solutions (performances, cost, ...)
· Provide advice to other teams and support them to standardize interdependencies points.
· Ensure the editor standard maintenance and the technical debt resorption are always prioritized at the best level and to be able to talk about tradeoffs (config vs custom code)
· Participate in IIT Finance’s Agile ceremonies (Daily, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, etc…)
· Contribute to the cost tracking of our services
Who You Are:
· Relevant experience working as a Technical lead on SAP ECC and S4/HANA with advanced proficiency in SAP FI (GL, AA, AR, AP, Bank accounting)
· Engineering (MSC) or technical background will be a huge asset
· You have a general knowledge of SAP CO modules (COPA, and assessment / allocation cycles) and FI-MM integration.
· You have a knowledge of Finance processes : R2R (Record to Report) and P2P (Procure to Pay)
· You know SAP authorizations
· You are experienced with OCR / invoice dematerialization tools and processes such as Readsoft Online
About you :
· Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
· You are fluent in English, written and spoken (French knowledge could be a plus)
· You have excellent organizational and time management skills
· You have a problem solving mindset
· You have a “team first” and customer oriented mindset
· You have experiences working in an international environment (experiences working with off-shored teams in India would be a plus)
Some nice to have knowledge could be an advantage:
· SAP BRIM (Billing and Revenue Innovation Management) and O2C (Order to Cash) processes
· SAP BW/BI or SAP Analytics Cloud
· Knowledge of integration technical stacks under Microsoft Azure
· SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) framework
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.