Job ID: r16730
What You'll Do:
- Identifying regional needs to accelerate revenue on new solutions
- Act as the client's voice, identifying opportunities to address their needs and challenges
- Provide subject matter expertise support in the most strategic client calls & trainings on innovative solutions on SLAs
- Recommend suitable solutions based on the client's needs
- Sharing GTM solutions updates with CS management
- Sending global communications on GTM solutions.
- Gather market needs and influence roadmap in collaboration with business and technical leads, Product and R&D to address market expectations.
- Drive and support local innovations. Scale the local projects globally.
- Ensure repeated and continued success in all local launches
- Collecting and analyzing client feedback on innovative solutions and/or new roll outs, which in turn feeds our product roadmap and further accelerates customer-centricity
- Be a resource to our most important clients and prospects in face-to-face meetings.
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of Strong B2B sales experience
- Commercial-focused mentality and customer solutions obsessed
- Deep experience in advertising technology and media sales, ideally on both the demand and supply sides.
- Solid understanding of audience-first platforms, digital advertising, first party data use cases, omnichannel marketing, and the identity landscape
- Good verbal and written communication skills which you can pivot as needed for internal stakeholder and external customers, across all levels
- Ability to work cross-functionally to align multiple stakeholders and teams
- An organized self-starter ready to roll up your sleeves
- Fluent level of English, German is a big plus
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.