Job ID: r16874
What You'll Do:
We are seeking a highly motivated professional to join the French Enterprise Team as Account Strategist in France, with a focus on retail and commerce media monetization. In this role you will be responsible for the supporting the retailers and marketplaces using Criteo’s Retail Media technology and services as they seek a profitable strategy in eCommerce.
You are expected to ensure successful utilisation of and execution for a small number of leading retailers to ensure the long-term success and revenue growth. This role is responsible for building new and deepening existing strategic relationships. You will be responsible for driving growth to educate clients and foster new product adoption. In doing so, you will service and interact key client stakeholders to define media strategies and leveraging all Criteo Media Solutions. You will be supported by a cross-functional team of technical managers, analysts and ad operations.
- Drive a positive and strong can-do attitude by ensuring full understanding and successful utilization of Criteo’s technology and services by your retailers. Create a focus on the customer and build a broad knowledge of our technology, processes, and retailer solutions.
- Be an inclusive, respectful, and trustworthy business partner for your clients
- Engage with your clients on sales & operational topics and represent Criteo promoting an understanding of retail media and commerce media
- Work cross-functionally with a range of internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, technical, analytics, solutions, creative, finance/ billing and legal teams) to represent the needs of your clients and deliver key projects
- Support in the development of yearly business plans that align with the clients technical and commercial roadmap
- Manage project and initiatives that unlock value and revenue growth for retailers, including (but not limited to):
- Integrations and new inventory/ad placement expansion
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Sales training & enablement
- Coordination with Criteo brand & agency sales team (where required)
- Coordinating technical troubleshooting, ensuring business needs/impact are captured
- Requests related to analytics, custom reports, campaign management, billing
- Platform training
Who You Are:
- You have a proven track record of nurturing and growing client accounts and overachieving targets
- Knowledge of Retail, E-Commerce and/or Advertising Technology
- Problem-solver & solution-finder
- Good communication in English, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Great team player, ability to review, prioritise and manage expectations (Internally and externally)
- Ability to work on complex projects across multiple stakeholders and multiple markets
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.