Job ID: r16886
What You'll Do:
The Technical Solution Engineer Intern at Criteo is responsible for supporting
the Technical Account Management team in qualifying, integrating and
maintaining accounts for some of the largest marketers in the world. The ideal candidate is a quick and autonomous learner who will develop expertise in the growing capabilities of Criteo's best-in-class technology. They will have the ability to perform first-level data analysis and display project management skills for internal tasks. They will also be exposed to client-facing tasks with the supervision of their manager.
- Working with the Technical Solutions & Commercial teams to understand client business objectives
- Testing and troubleshooting client’s implementation, providing feedback to the client’s engineering team
- Troubleshooting on-site behavior to improve retail media performance and customer satisfaction
- Identifying bugs, report them and work close to our escalation and R&D teams on their resolution
- Continuous improvement of processes and tools in order to become a more effective and efficient team
- Participating with the wider global team to improve and develop new tools and processes
- Supporting in the redefinition of processes to make the Technical
- Solutions team more efficient and be partners of the business teams
Who You Are:
- Ideally, you come from a technical or engineering background but certainly have a burning passion for tech
- Strong communication skills for both client facing and internal team setting
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize and execute a large number of tasks, and resolve issues quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, with a “can do” attitude, autonomous personality and confident in taking initiatives
- Team orientated, comfortable in sharing best practices
- Attention to detail to act as a consultant and be reactive in front of any potential situations
- Creative solution minded and the ability to think critically in order to deliver technical services and consultation
- Must be able to sign an internship agreement through an educational institution and available full-time for 6 months
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
For employees based in the US, certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is:48000