Job ID: r16901
What You'll Do:
As our Account Strategist, you will be managing a portfolio of Growth Accounts in German and English. You’ll be joining a fast-paced environment, and client retention together with account growth will be your main objectives to continue supporting our strategic plan. You will build and maintain close relationships with our valuable clients and are directly responsible for the success of their (programmatic) display and video advertising campaigns, with full-funnel objectives aimed at awareness, consideration and conversion
- Provide top-level strategic account management to our advertisers, to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Develop and cultivate strong and productive partnerships with clients’ stakeholders across all levels, including C-level.
- Educate our advertisers on Criteo’s technology across different channels (web, app, store) and inventory types (display, video).
- Monitor and optimize existing campaigns to improve performance for our clients and action growth opportunities to maximize revenue and margins.
- Analyze a wide range of performance metrics to identify personalized solutions on a client-level and make sure the client’s objectives are reached (COS, CPO, CPCV, ...)
- Work collaboratively with technical solutions, creative services, data science and other internal teams to ensure excellent client service and mutual team alignment.
- Plan, forecast and negotiate yearly budgets, along with up-selling Criteo’s new full-funnel solutions, such as our video and contextual campaigns.
- Prepare and present personalized presentations as part of quarterly business meetings, in which you define long-term action plans together with our clients
Who You Are:
- Relevant industry experience, preferably with a background in ad tech or agency, or with direct experience working with Criteo’s advertising solutions (or similar).
- Good understanding of the digital advertising industry and competitive landscape. Experience with video and/or contextual advertising is preferred.
- Proven experience in managing and growing client relationships in a fast-paced, innovative and revenue-driven environment
- Self-driven and highly motivated to provide outstanding service and optimal campaign performance for our clients.
- Solid track record of analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong presentation and organization skills, with persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Great team player, who enjoys collaborating closely with different teams, both locally and remote.
- Business proficient in German AND English, both spoken and written.
- Based in Spain, ideally in Barcelona
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.