Job ID: r16932
What You'll Do:
As GL analytics and fixed assets accountant, you will be responsible for the accuracy, cut-off, accruals, reconciliation, analysis of GV (OPEX and CAPEX) and PO management for all our group entities. You might also be in charge of the process improvement by participating to all projects with IIT, business and procurement.
You will report to the GL analytics and fixed assets Manager who will determine the tasks to be performed.
The job evolves in a SOX compliant environment.
Your tasks will be to ensure that the following is completed:
- Recurring :
- Review of aging PO balance
- Review of assets under construction and create final assets
- Analyze fixed assets reports to have an accuracy database
- Coordinate with other department/vendor to obtain transaction information for CAPEX and OPEX
- Lease analysis (IFRS16, sublease billing)
- PO management from business PR
- Monthly / Quarterly end closing :
- Prepare, review and reconciliate P&L and BS accounts
- Analyze P&L and BS accounts variance month over month, quarter over quarter
- Post manual accruals and deferred expenses
- Book fixed assets depreciation
- Coordinate with other department to book additional posting (accruals, costs reallocation …)
- Scalability :
- Active support in all projects
- Statutory accounts :
- SOX compliant level of documentation for GV reconciliation.
- Prepare SOX controls to be reviewed by your manager
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly review and analysis GV expenses
Who You Are:
- 4+ years minimum experience in general accounting
- Accounting Qualification (Business School / DCG)
- Experience of working in a SOX Environment
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English – any other languages is a plus
- Results driven
- Highly organized and autonomous
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Dynamic and Flexible approach to work
- Strong excel skills
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.