Job ID: r16934
What You'll Do:
- You will be investigating issues in Contract administration that may create Billing issues and solve its root causes.
- You will be managing escalations independently and know when to escalate critical cases to customer liaison leads.
- You will review KPIs of Collection Team and proactively work with Managers and Team Leaders to take actions to improve performance when KPIs are not reaching minimum levels
- You will be joining and supporting weekly finance calls with the commercial team, reviewing customers that need to be paused and negotiating this pause with commercial Teams and it is disputed
- You will be providing prompt, efficient and detailed service to your internal customers.
- You will be a back up or Customer Liaison Team Leaders and support on trainings and development of Customer Liaison Analysts
- You will be working on Ad Hoc projects of the Department
- You will be working on Cross functional company projects
Who You Are:
- You have 4-5 years experience in core Order to Cash activities (Billing / Contract Administration / Cash Collection / Cashapplication)
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills (French is a plus)
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills and are a strong team player.
- You are a self starter and self learner and thrive in fast paced environment, able to meet short deadlines
- You have experience working with excel and office package (Advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus), SAP and Salesforce skills are a plus
- You are able to document and deploy processes in a concise and organized manner to others
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
For employees based in the US, certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is:71,200 - 98,000