Job ID: r16937
What You'll Do:
Analytics at Criteo is about transforming business problems into solutions using data. You will provide actionable insights and recommendations that empower our stakeholders to make informed business decisions, generating more revenue for our clients and for Criteo.
Partnering closely with commercial and technical teams in our respective markets, we provide recommendations based on high quality data analysis and strong understanding of our industry in order to meet the objectives set by our advertisers. We also focus on delivering insights, improvements, and recommendations that will have immediate and measurable impacts. We get to play with exciting technologies such as Hadoop, Vertica, Tableau, Git and Python to grow the portfolio of analyses that we offer to internal and external stakeholders. We are always excited to take initiatives and enjoy the process of starting from an idea, then carrying out a complex data analysis, developing the results with the commercial teams and presenting it with them to our clients. We rely on each other’ strengths, experiences & ideas, and work collaboratively as a team to constantly innovate in an open, fun and inclusive environment.
What you´ll do :
- Client insights: you will analyse complex data from multiple sources to understand the performance of our advertisers campaigns and generate innovative and impactful insights
- Business strategy: you will partner with the commercial team to help drive client strategy and direction
- Reporting tools and metrics: you will develop and scale reports and metrics that will present actionable insights to teams across the business and strategic leadership teams
- Testing: you will design, monitor and analyse A/B tests to understand better how our products work for our clients
- Collaborative projects: you will work on ad hoc projects with different teams to automate analyses globally, improve our internal processes and our way of working and scale knowledge across the company
- Strategic Big Data Synergies: this doesn’t actually mean anything, but we’re happy you read this description until here. If you’re open to play Among Us with us, we’ll be happy to have you!
Who You Are:
- You are a logical thinker and are interested in analytics
- You have previous experience in problem solving
- You are business-minded and want to drive business strategy using data
- You are a strong team player and feel comfortable in a highly collaborative environment
- Some experience in SQL, Python, Tableau would be a plus. If not, a willingness to learn it!
- You are fluent in English and French and are able to communicate about complex subjects to non-technical stakeholders
- Must be eligible to work in Spain full-time with no restriction.
- (you’re a data wizard Harry)!
Why you'll love us :
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement and global mobility opportunities
- Medical and dental insurance to maintain your client-facing smile
- Generous vacation policy
- Video and sports games area when you need a break
- Daily lunch vouchers to keep you going
How you’ll be working :
- Office: open space
- Nearly exclusively on-screen work (laptop)
- Job may require travel for client meetings (once/twice per quarter)
- Special ergonomic advice possible
- Semi flexible-working hours
- If you need special working hour flexibility, we’re open to discussing it
We value teamwork, openness, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. Join us to contribute to one of the leading-edge technologies in the online industry, in a multicultural and open environment!
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.