Job ID: r16956
What You'll Do:
Commerce is evolving and at Criteo, the marketing team is at the forefront of this exciting space. Field Marketing plays an instrumental role within our Sales organisation and features a mix of lead generation planning, co-ordination and execution of lead generation activities. Important parts are pipeline trending analysis and participating in the sales leadership meetings as a key collaborator. You’ll be responsible for supporting the business development and Criteo’s brand awareness: from the acquisition and growth of our prospects and clients to the design of inspiring thought leadership campaigns. You’ll be supporting one of our key regions and your Marketing expertise will help us accelerate our growth journey.
You will join the Field Marketing team and work in close collaboration with the commercial team in Europe. Your role will be to coordinate and support the execution of our Field Marketing activities for Europe with a focus on Commerce Growth. You’ll manage both short term tactical projects, long term strategic and air-cover initiatives. You’ll work our central brand team, insights team, & content team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced student with strong analytical and project/program management skills to join an innovative company in the high-tech industry. You will be part of and work in an outstanding team, where teamwork and collaboration are fostered by all, across borders and groups.
Thus, in this position you will :
- Support content creation and execution of marketing campaigns (email marketing, newsletters, social and paid media, webinars), including measurement and metrics.
- Learn about Criteo’s Commerce Growth product and working with the team to develop optimisation strategies that support solution growth across the business.
- Assist with sales collateral/enablement organisation, Salesforce campaign management and other related marketing administrative support required.
- Create Thought Leadership content, ranging from social media to webinars and speaker presentations.
- Support ABM (account-based marketing) programs and efforts- for example- customer loyalty, outreach program(s) across the business, digital ABM tools.
- Supporting regular business reporting and communication, enhancing data-sources and data reporting to gain scale and address new requirements.
- Partner closely with the Marketing team(s) and sales teams to ensure the success of all programs.
- Take ownership of updating lead generation planning tools to ensure full transparency on upcoming activities.
- Activities may include: co-ordination of all contributors to strategy projects and sales programs, delivering briefings, crafting reports and dashboards, reporting on results, assessing effectiveness, and recommending areas for improvement.
Who You Are:
- Available for a 6-month full time internship
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word required. Salesforce (advantage)
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong networking, relationship-building and communication skills
- Proactive, creative and innovative problem solver
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a remote team
- Comfortable with lead-gen, salesforce (a plus) and marketing tech
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.