Job ID: r16993
What You'll Do:
New client integrations:
• Be the Criteo point of contact for our technical requests on the India market
• Understanding of Criteo product integration flows from a technical and sales perspective
• Work with both external and internal stakeholders in Criteo to understand client business objectives
• Work with cross-functional teams on seamless design and implementation of highly.
scalable dynamic ad display campaigns.
• Be responsible and have ownership of the designed end-to-end solution projects.
• Work in a fast-paced innovative environment and be cool under pressure
Optimize existing client set up:
• Troubleshoot live campaigns to improve campaign performance and customer
• Technical rollout of Criteo products to our top clients
Continuous improvement of processes and tools:
• Redefine processes to make the Technical Solutions team more efficient and be
partners with the business teams
• Proactive development/contribution of tools and solutions that will have an impact
on our campaign performance or set up to support the growth of our team and
facilitate our day-to-day job
• Provide guidance to other team members on areas of expertise
• Identify bugs, report them and work closely with our internal teams on their
Who You Are:
• Degree in computer science or technology related degree.
• Fluent in English, both spoken & written.
• Experience in reviewing and debugging code in the following software languages:
• Experience related to Android and iOS platforms is advantageous.
• Experience working closely with external clients throughout the full
implementation of the project.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize and execute a large number
of tasks, and resolve issues quickly
• Proactivity associated to a “can do” way of working
• Problem solving and a positive attitude in a fast pace environment
• Can work in full autonomy and as part of a team.
• Experience with ad technology is a strong advantage, though not mandatory.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.