Job ID: r17014
What You'll Do:
The Campaign Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation and execution of digital advertising campaigns across the group over several brands. You will work closely with stakeholders both internally (Senior Account Strategists) and externally (some of our highest spending core clients) to see campaigns through from planning stages, to post-campaign reporting and analysis of performance.
- Custom Support for Growth Accounts highest spending clients in collaboration with the Senior AS for the account. You develop your knowledge on an ongoing basis of the Books of Business of the Senior AS’s that you support and contribute to the growth of accounts.
- Proactive client communication & you will join weekly calls and QBRs which will be led by the Senior Account Strategist.
- Provide operational, efficient & accurate campaign delivery recommendations and be the lead point on execution.
- Lead on first-level client response for reporting and short-term optimizations
- Monitoring performance, often on 3rd party attribution
- End-to-end optimisation of campaign budgets, targeting, tactics, creative to meet and exceed clients objectives.
- Offer strategic recommendations to drive revenue & product expansion
- Technical implementation of ad campaigns with clients’ KPI’s in mind.
- Inventory management and custom reporting for clients
- Lead execution on new campaign launches
- Proactively evaluate, analyse & troubleshoot campaigns, anticipate main seasonality trends, identify and follow up on any ongoing issues.
- Ability to take insights from various data sources to inform campaign recommendations and contribute to whole strategy
- House updates: opportunities on new solutions & contacts
- Internal administrative tasks: submit, request & follow up with support teams (Finance, AX, TS, Products)
- Attend wide range of trainings to develop skills
Who You Are:
- Fluent in English and German
- Ability to build strategies and action plans with both a “1 to many” and “1to1” approach
- Ability to work with different stakeholders (internally & externally)
- Great understanding of client’s and team’s needs. Will need to stay in touch with industry evolutions and standards as well.
- Strong influencing skills required
- Strong communication skills
- Project management skills as it will require a lot of co-ordination
- Always looking at creative ways to get to our objectives and beyond
- You are a force for bringing proposals forward. You show proactivity in your approach.
- Strong creative skills to come up with innovative ideas and prepare adapted decks for Senior AS calls
- Detail-oriented with a solutions-oriented mindset.
- Organized, structured & deductive skills
- You show self-leadership and of course, 100% aligned with our values and team culture
- Team player / Proactively shares beyond Core EU
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.