Job ID: r17018
What You'll Do:
- Presenting BidSwitch’s various product solutions to both technical and business-focused stakeholders and performing technical discovery helping to drive sales and transition the client post sale to an integration path.
- Being the dedicated in-house expert for each potential client’s technical team. This entails the sharing and explanation of documentation, answering all tech-related questions throughout the pre-sale and integration process, and addressing client technical Q&A.
- Thinking creatively to overcome obstacles in the technical set-up of products to ensure a sale is completed. Each potential client is unique and will require different strategies/workarounds to enable a successful sale and post-sale onboarding. As an expert with our tools and platforms it will be your job to leverage both to find solutions/workarounds for the problems we will face along the pre-sale and immediate post-sale journey.
- Building trust with both our technical and non-technical partners, balancing technical and business objectives; it is our job to build the trust needed to have our suggestions considered and to be able to push a sale or post sale implementation. We do this by being subject matter experts, but more importantly by clearly and confidently explaining the link between technical items and their associated business impacts.
- Working closely with our sales, strategy, and analytics teams.
Who You Are:
- A quick, outside-the-box thinker who can easily digest latest information and put it into practice.
- Someone with a keen ability to explain complex technical topics in an easy-to-understand way. You will need to tailor your communication to your audience depending on their level of technical understanding, potentially several times within the same meeting.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator. You love to present, you are confident in front of clients and internal management or cross functional teams, and you have strong grammatical/spelling skills.
- Someone with a proactive, can-do attitude. We will often notice issues before the potential client does, addressing these issues as they arise. This role requires someone proactive who is unafraid to get their hands dirty and independently take on new tasks.
- project manage multiple initiatives at once including detailed tracking, without regular oversight from supervisors
- The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of the online advertising industry, with a strong technical aptitude for understanding how systems work together in the RTB landscape and With strong analytical and interpersonal skills
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.
For employees based in the US, certain roles at Criteo are eligible for additional rewards, including quarterly or annual bonus and restricted stock units. US-based employees receive access to healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, family forming and wellness benefits, Flexible Work financial support, learning opportunities, and a robust annual leave plan including volunteer time off and summer vacation days.
The US base salary pay range for this position per year is:$104560 - $144000