Job ID: r17037
What You'll Do:
Criteo is seeking a highly motivated and experienced professional to join the India Enterprise team as a Sales Manager. This key role will be responsible for adapting our Retail Media Monetization proposition to India market and pitching it to relevant advertisers. As we evolve our business in 2023, this position will be critical to build and nurture strong relationships with key retailers in India and scale both clients & Criteo’s revenues.
- You’ll work with retailers/marketplaces/ agencies to pitch and scale Criteo’s Retail Media
- Work closely together with our activation team covering both Criteo’s Retail Media brand & agency business and be closely connected to the marketing solutions side of our business, to make sure we are positioned in the best way for our clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of Criteo’s portfolio of solutions, understand and articulate key KPIs to sign monetization clients and scale existing partnerships. Become a trusted partner and advisor for your clients, creating and maintaining a strong network within Retail Media in the region.
- Become a thought leader for Retail Media, the advantages, differentiators & challenges
- Deliver against revenue growth goals in line with Criteo quarterly objectives.
- You partner closely with the commercial, technical, legal, Ops and other teams within Criteo to identify and pursue opportunities as ONE Enterprise team.
- ·You maintain senior relationships with prospects when needed to influence client strategy
Who You Are:
- 6+ year experience in Digital or Enterprise Business
- Demonstrable knowledge of the local & international media landscape & Criteo's position in it
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to influence Director / C-level both internally and externally.
- Strategic thinking, able to identify and pursue complex opportunities on behalf of Criteo to drive and scale revenues within your team’s portfolio of existing and new business.
- 100% client centric approach with the ability to listen well, to always put the customer’s needs and goals at the center and to build strong partnerships on behalf of Criteo.
- Strong team player, able to build and maintain strong relationships within the organization to act as ONE Criteo team and in both our client’s and Criteo’s best interest.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving company & industry
- Motivated & resourceful problem solver
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.