Job ID: r17040
What You'll Do:
- As you are the first point of contact for Criteo, your goal is to provide an excellent customer support to all incoming client requests using email or live chat.
- You work in a multinational Customer Care Team responsible for all Dach clients where collaboration, communication and teamwork is key to solve our clients requests.
- You provide support to the clients if the requests are related to campaign setup, budgets, creatives, technical issues, billing and payments. You escalate the performance related questions internally, to the Account Strategy team.
- You have interest in learning and solving technical issues to help clients running a desired advertising campaign.
- You have good organizational skills to know where the right information is or how to find it. You enable Criteo clients to navigate through and use our Advertising Platform by sharing the right instructions.
- You provide an excellent operational service to our clients by applying SLAs and demonstrate prioritization skills.
You understand the importance of tracking customer support efficiency metrics (reply time, resolution time, CSAT) ensuring you follow this in your day to
Who You Are:
- Fluency in German and English is a must!
- Client centricity - ability to understand customers' need and provide the best solution.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Capacity to explain things simply and demonstrate value to clients
- At ease to work on different platforms and tools (Excel/Salesforce/internal platforms)
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Strong technological knowledge, with a passion for technical reading and writing
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.