Job ID: r17048
What You'll Do:
Within the Enterprise Southern Europe (SEU) organization, you will support the team in driving the relationships with our top retail clients in Spain building optimization strategy and leveraging cross-team collaboration.
This involves managing and growing an existing book of e-commerce retail businesses, deepening relationships within our partners and coordinating across internal teams to ensure that all facets of the business are running smoothly. Overall management of the partnership includes implementation of new placements, revenue monitoring and troubleshooting, market positioning activations, leveraging data for upselling and strategic discussions, emphasizing the continued benefits of Criteo as a technology and monetization partner. Your tasks will include the following :
- Support and grow an existing portfolio of retail clients.
- Cultivate relationships with key decision makers to ensure client satisfaction and retention and to maximize the yield
- Advise clients on Retail Media strategy. Monitor performance and identify growth opportunities and potential risks
- Partner with Criteo Activation teams to maximize Retail Media monetization for the clients
- Build Joint Business Plans and run thoughtful, data driven Quarterly Business Reviews
- Onboard new clients and their teams onto Criteo’s products
- Set up campaigns for the clients in Managed Service mode, and train them to operate in Self-Service mode
- Work together with internal and external technical teams to find efficient and optimized solutions for operational/technical issues (support Level 1)
- Coordinate with the technical and project teams to ensure seamless integrations of Criteo technology
- Work cross functionally to optimize products and processes for Criteo
- Collaborate with Product teams to foster innovation to address client’s and end users’ needs
Who You Are:
- Proven experience in direct client relationships in the retail, ecommerce and/or AdTech industry
- Demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding customer service leading to revenue growth and long term partnerships
- Very good at building relationships with key decision makers, both internal and external
- Passionate for client satisfaction and for detailed and high quality work
- Have a “can-do” positive attitude and comfortable managing uncertainty
- Proactive with the willingness to roll up sleeves and get your hands dirty to work
- Strong analytical skills and Excel skills, with ability to identify business opportunities/issues, design appropriate tests/analysis, and execute/optimize based on results
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Italian or Portuguese are a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of the retail environment and online advertising industry
- Technical knowledge of site tagging, ad serving and online ad ops would be an advantage
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.