Job ID: r17056
What You'll Do:
- Support the commercial teams in the pre-sales stage
- Manage the technical integration of new clients and partners.
- Define and manage your own deadlines commitments.
- Communicate effectively and clearly to our most important retailers.
- Design the best product set up for each client and plan the integration strategy.
- Test and troubleshoot the client’s implementation while providing feedback to the client’s technical engineering team.
- Review, optimize and analyse running campaigns.
- Provide technical support the rollout of new products added on the client’s portfolio such as email or mobile.
- Participate with the wider global team to improve and develop new tools and processes.
- Work in a fast paced innovative environment and be cool under pressure.
Who You Are:
- Engineering background with a computer science related degree.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors.
- Fluent in English
- Problem solving and a positive attitude in a fast pace environment.
- Autonomous personality and interested in taking initiatives and lead on projects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize and execute a large number of tasks.
- Focus on details, passion for new media and willingness to learn.
- Experience in online advertising and developer background are a plus.
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.