Job ID: r17059
What You'll Do:
- You will design scalable and high-performance recommender systems and implement them in production-ready code
- You will gather and analyze data, identify key prediction/classification problems, devise solutions, build prototypes, and stay current on published state-of-the-art algorithms
- You will also be in charge of investigating new academic and industrial machine learning and modeling techniques to apply to our specific business cases
Who You Are:
- Master degree/PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science or a related quantitative field
- Experience in development in at least one mainstream programming language (Python, Java, C++ etc.) Previous experience in ML or analytics is not required, solid mathematical background and willingness to learn will be key !
- You are skilled in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data, ideally in a Hadoop programming environment.
- You have experience with traditional as well as modern statistical learning techniques
- You have good communication skills both written and oral
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.