Job ID: r17086
What You'll Do:
Reporting to Criteo Corporate FP&A Director, the Corporate FP&A Senior Analyst is in charge of :
· Monitoring Criteo Financial Performance by performing and documenting recurring/ad-hoc analysis of Criteo financials (Actuals vs Forecast / Annual Budget / Year over Year analysis / Headcounts) on top line, expenses and headcounts
· Providing business / financial insights by preparing presentations for company executives (CFO, Leadership Team, Board), and articulating the story for Criteo leaders and Board of Directors
· Contribute to the design of our Company Financial reporting framework and KPIs
To succeed in their mission, the Corporate FP&A team is working in close collaboration with a network of FP&A business partners, Product teams, People partners, Investor Relations, Consolidation and Controllership teams in different regions
Responsibilities will include:
- Participate to Annual Operating process, quarterly reforecast analysis and support external guidance to investors by providing business and financial insights
- Coordinate monthly variance analysis reporting in close collaboration with the network of FP&A business partners across regions and functions.
- Analyze root causes of unexpected variances and lead continuous improvement of forecasting capability Identify gap to target and recommend “close the gap” options to Corporate FP&A Director, FP&A VPs, CFO
- Prepare presentations for the CFO, Executive Committee and Board of Directors with qualitative insights on business performance and significant accounting elements
- Support the preparation of quarterly earnings release, through ad hoc analyses and data accuracy checks
Who You Are:
- Knowledge in Finance / Controlling field Analytical skills
- Effective time management and ability to adapt to changing environments
- Team player and willingness to learn
- Fluent in English, spoken and written (you will be working mostly in English)
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills Familiarity with PowerBI, SAP and Think-Cell is highly advantageous
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.