Job ID: r17104
What You'll Do:
- Reach and exceed individual sales goals while contributing to overall team goals;
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with small and medium advertising agencies and companies by phone;
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts business;
- Develop relationships at all levels from CMO to Brand Managers;
- Maximize customer retention through developing relationships with key accounts;
- Identify and understand trends within industries, what makes a campaign successful and apply learning to help generate further new business;
- Strong focus on being able to analyses data and use it to effectively grow the business;
Who You Are:
- Portuguese and English all spoken and written;
- Experience in online and/or off-line advertising marketing or direct marketing;
- Phone based sales experience;
- Strong track record of sales success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business;
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client;
- Offer exceptional standards in terms of client service;
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!
Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.
Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.